Make Literature and Imagination come alive at your school
or library with a visit by Author & Illustrator Scott E. Sutton
Language Arts Enrichment Program
Mr. Sutton demonstrates, step-by-step, how to create characters for stories and the eight steps to writing the story.
Writing and Illustrating Workshop
The students bring pencil and paper to draw along with Mr. Sutton, creating characters for their own stories.
The visit includes:
- Up to 3 assemblies with up to 250 students per assembly.
- All drawings done in the assemblies are signed and donated for school use.
- Donation to the library of copies of Mr. Sutton's books.
- All students are given the opportunity to order books.
- Mr. Sutton will autograph each book purchased and deliver them the day of the event.
Watch a video clip of the author at one of his events:
Call or email today for more information
and to schedule a visit by Scott E. Sutton
Texas schools may also contact